Quote Of The Day
“Yes, because I love competition. Training was what I did to compete. Competition was what I woke up in the morning for. I wasn’t sitting there getting excited about doing 120 miles a week on the road and tonnes of steel in the gym, that’s what I had to do to be the best I could be in competition. It is competitions that excite athletes and if they are not excited about the competitions then they are probably not going to be the ones that are making those judgements anyway.”
– Seb Coe explaining why if he was still competing he would love the chance to go for the World Champs, European Champs, Commonwealth Games treble in 2022.
- Which pro runner had the slowest high school times?
- Will Facts Matters apologize next week?
- Frank Shorter vs. Jim Ryun. Who ya got?
- Jordan is the GOAT. Get over it Kobe and LeBron fans!
- Do you believe any healthy young male can run a sub 5 minute mile with enough training?
- Are there more deaths per week from the flu, car accidents, cancer (all types), heart disease or Covid?
- Ever think about how lucky you are to live in 2020? Imagine living 500 years ago, or more.
- After delay, USATF releases Max Siegels 2018 compensation... Guess how much it was.
- This will blow your mind. Proof that no one really has any idea what they are talking about with Covid-19
- Throwback Thursday: I Was Bored, So I Watched the Insane 2007 World XC Champs in Kenya
- New York City has a 0.6% death rate from confirmed COVID-19 cases.
- Sweden reaching Herd Immunity... social distancing can only slow...
- Wisconsin Badgers pick up a good one
- Just went sub-20 for 5K, is a BQ realistic 11 months from now?