Quote Of The Day
“I’m one of these people, I’m weird. Most people like to go outside and they can’t stand the treadmill. But for me, I love the treadmill. When I am at a training camp, obviously I’m training with my friends and it’s a good atmosphere, you’re having a laugh, you go for a run and it makes it easier. But sometimes it’s easier for me to just run on the treadmill. So all of my runs, pretty much, have been on the treadmill. I have been going on (virtual training platform) Zwift. If your mates are on at the same time as you, you can do a session together. So it has been all right for me, I haven’t found it that difficult at all.”
– Mo Farah talking about how he hasn’t minded doing most of his running on the treadmill during the coronavirus lockdown.
- Berlin Marathon to be postoponed
- Coogans closes their doors for good...
- Nick Thompson: 7,000+ Words on Life and How To Run A 2:29 Marathon at Age 44
- Oil Futures Collapse
- Georgia leads to way on reopening - Thoughts?
- Broadway superstar Nick Cordero has leg amputated due to Coronavirus ???? How?
- Is distance running a white-collar sport now?
- Tom Brady gets BUSTED!!
- there is a prison in Ohio with over 1800 corona cases guess how many died?
- $2000 a month Stimulus for the next 6 months Bill in the works!!!
- Chris Cuomo -- Something doesn't add up
- Minimum run duration needed to grow capillaries?
- Nick Bare 5k Time Trial Video at 196lbs. Claims "18:29".
- What is wrong with people protesting in large groups in close proximity
- It's Marathon Week -- Olympic Channel will re-air World Marathon Majors all week