Quote Of The Day
“I don’t sleep more than four hours a night. What happens if my employees have no income? What happens if something happens to me? Who will take care of the people I love?”
“Even as CEO, I have no control over this situation. Maybe that makes me listen to my employees and customers better. What do they think? I can’t make it without them.”
“Many of my employees work on coffee farms. I urge them to also plant potatoes. If not for sale, then for themselves and their families. Then they will have something to fall back on.”
– Haile Gebrselassie talking to Athletics Weekly about the coronavirus crisis.
- Has LetsRun nation lost its mind? Jenny Simpson is currently beating Joan Benoit in the voting for Greatest American Ever.
- I work at Amazon and I’m 260K richer because Covid-19 happened. Not sure how to feel.
- The 2020 Boston Marathon was supposed to be Monday. It snowed 3" there on Saturday
- Group starts petition to use Tokyo Olympic dorms to house homeless during Covid-19 crisis - Guess how many there are
- A look at the top NCAA athletes in the NCAA transfer portal right now
- 25 COVID-19 CONTRADICTIONS TO MAKE EVEN THE MOST SANE INTO A BASKETCASE.
- USA, Britain VS Russia, China ... Who would win in a war?
- What are the odds the Boston Marathon actually takes place in September?
- Did Jim Walmsley quit running? Check out his Strava for the last few weeks
- Jim Walmsley goes home devastated - 2020 Comrades Marathon is postponed indefinitely
- NCAA gets rid of SAT scores for next year's freshman...Shouldn't all potential collegians already have taken the SAT?