Quote Of The Day
“I don’t think anyone would be able to say if it is going to be possible to get it under control by next July or not. We’re certainly are not in a position to give you a clear answer. … We have made the decision to postpone the games by one year. So this means that all we can do is work hard to prepare for the games. We sincerely hope that come next year mankind will manage to overcome the coronavirus crisis. … Rather than think about alternatives plans, we should put in all of our effort. Mankind should bring together all of its technology and wisdom to work hard so they can development treatments, medicines and vaccines.”
– Tokyo 2020 organizing committee CEO Toshiro Muto warning that the Tokyo Games in 2021 aren’t set in stone.
- Because of Coronavirus, are you putting in more miles, less miles, or about the same?
- Poor Justin Timberlake Has To Parent 24/7 Now Due to COVID-19
- Married guys: is your wife expecting you to babysit more than ever during the COVID lockdown?
- So much for soccer pros all being fast distance runners
- Why not print $50 Trillion and send out $15,000 checks?
- I have to pee about 20 times per day. I am 24 years old. Is this normal?
- Survey says: Do you like Joe Rogan? Why or Why not?
- IM BREAKING 15MINS FOR THE 5K
- Any benefit to long runs BOTH Saturday and Sunday?
- Name 3 Olympians Who Never Should Have Been Olympians
- What is the craziest/funniest/rudest thing a stranger has ever yelled at you while running?
- Live RunLocal podcast/livetream with Meb today 7 eastern/4 pacific