Quote Of The Day
“He said what we’re facing right now is one of three things. It’s either a winter blizzard that we hunker down for the weekend. It’s the Farmer’s Almanac predicting that we’re going to have a really hard winter, or we’re facing the Ice Age. I think we’ve all figured out that this is bigger than a blizzard (where) we’re shut down for the weekend. We’re probably in a phase right now that we’re in a long, hard winter. But if we can’t play football this fall, I mean it’s Ice Age time. There is nobody in our industry right now that could reasonably forecast a contingency plan for how they would get through not playing any football games.”
– Iowa State athletic director Jamie Pollard talking about his conversation with Iowa State faculty athletics representative Tim Day over the financial difficulties colleges will face if the fall football season is cancelled due to coronavirus.
- Outdoor exercise could be banned in the UK
- SENIOR TRACK SEASON GOT CANCELLED... SO I RAN 100 MILES
- Blast from the past. 1998 NCAA XCountry. Goucher over Abdi. Lagat 7th.
- 2020 Quarantine Backyard Ultra Race! Official Race Discussion Thread
- Most Powerful Movie Scene of All Time?
- wonder how Steve Magness feels about Mike Smith coaching Galen Rupp?
- Red flags in women?
- love high mileage but I don’t improve much more than lower mileage from it
- When things open up later this month races still won't happen for a VERY long time so doing workouts is stupid
- WFH running with my wife
- STOP with VIRTUAL RACES