Quote Of The Day
“The virus is costly and we have hope, just like other businesses are recording losses across the world. For my case, I will keep on fighting until the last minute. It is a big blow to sports fraternity in the country and the entire world. Life has to continue as well as training. I don’t know how my figure will be by the time I will be running. I have hope that I will be extra fit to face the challenges and opponents when that time comes for the competition.”
– Geoffrey Kamworor talking about continuing to train hard during the coronavirus pandemic.
- El Guerrouj VS. Brazier in a 1200 - Who wold win?
- Ewerts INSANE long run
- Nobel Prize winner says coronavirus has slowed down
- BREAKING: Fed estimates 47 million job losses, 32% unemployment!
- Any evidence that social distancing actually works?
- Deadspin: After 5 NFL seasons, Jameis Winston is just as good as Payton Manning, but he's black so no one acknowledges it
- LOUISIANA getting absolutely hammered
- Seth James Demoor 1hour 7mins Half Marathon TT
- Ban of running isn't helping against coronavirus
- Konstanze Klosterhalfen is impressively strong, she lifts heavier than I can
- What to do when an athlete needs to lose weight?
- Oh the irony! S Flanagan: “ "My career would look enormously different if the playing field was level."