Quote Of The Day
“People around the world have indicated significant reductions [in testing], in some places it may have shut down entirely. I think clean athletes are going to compete clean and are not going to try and take advantage of this situation. What we worry about is those who otherwise may not be willing to compete clean and will try everything to get away with it. It does for a period of time at least open that window of opportunity. We know that there are those who are going to try to exploit every opportunity they can. Certainly it’s a concern and it’s something the world has to take seriously.”
– USADA head Travis Tygart voicing his concerns that athletes will take advantage of the reduced drug testing during the coronavirus pandemic to dope.
- UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson Tests Positive for Coronavirus
- Latest expert consensus is for around 130,000-250,000 deaths in US this year from COVID
- Threatened during a workout due to Corona fearing citizen
- If you are jobless or seriously effected by this pandemic it is wise to cut back big time on your running
- Running 100km a week sustainably
- This stimulus is a joke.
- Italy just shot back up close to 1000 deaths in one day
- German Professor of Medicine Sucharit Bhakdi lays out Coronavirus hysteria in simple terms
- States are closing hiking trails... Why? Seems like a pretty low-risk, healthy activity...
- Video: a day in the life of Gwen Jorgenson's stay-at-home husband
- Covid has mutated. Does this mean an indefinite lockdown?