Quote Of The Day
“The goal will be to compete in the 2021 Summer Olympics. I think a lot of people think that time is against me or against older athletes in this situation, and it’s far from the truth. My educated guess is yes, [I can win gold in 2021]. It won’t be that big of a difference from being 38 to 39. But, I always said, ‘I’m not running ’til I’m 40.’ I was so hard on myself with not running ’til I’m 40, and now it looks like I’m pushing close to 40, and I’m gonna still be running. … All this Tom Brady news that’s going on right now, it’s giving me a lot of hope to say, ‘Ya know, maybe a 40-year-old Justin Gatlin on the track won’t be that crazy.'”
– Justin Gatlin talking about extending his career out another year for a shot at glory at the Tokyo Olympics in 2021.
- Renato Canova: Olympic organizers are considering holding next spring. Personally I don't think that one can be a real opportunity.
- If the Olympics are held in spring of 2021, when and where should USATF hold the Olympic Trials?
- Is New York the most dangerous place to be in the world right now?
- Why the heck was New York City not prepared for this? The tax the heck out of every resident.
- 718 killed in Spain today, more than in Italy, lockdown failing
- Chicago Mayor Warns Those Who Go Outside to Exercise Risk Arrest
- How Do I Get a Hair Cut During Coronavirus Hysteria?
- Georgetown Low low mileage
- Profession bubbles that are about to burst
- US #1 in Coronavirus
- Percentage of jobs that are bs?
- Let's Try Something Completely Different on the COVID conversation
- Why we should not be afraid of covid19.