Quote Of The Day
“Now I am kind of processing finishing fourth again. You’re only as good as your last result, and I was looking forward to going to Boston and getting another result on the board. … [Now] I have a pile of books and a cord of wood. I’m hunkering down.”
– Des Linden talking about the Boston Marathon being postponed until September 2020. She said getting ready to race 52 days after the Olympic Trials was helping her get past the disappointment of 4th place.
- USATF requests Olympics be postponed
- Covid quarantine - some french guy ran a marathon on his 7m balcony.... impossible???
- We need a national lockdown. Now.
- Nike athletes only running indoors, BS?
- Oly Trials Marathon Re-Run?
- Tenured Professor at UC Fullerton & US Anti-Doping Official John Gleaves Gets Banned For Doping With Multiple Drugs
- The curve is going straight up - here we go
- Should I take a loss and sells all my stocks?
- Lombardy, Italy Prohibits ANY Exercise/Physical Activity Outside WHY?
- Hospital personnel in the USA (nurses, residents, attendings): How busy are your hospitals?
- Why are Italy and New York so bad when Japan and South Korea seem to not be spiking like crazy?
- Are we locking down everybody just to avoid old people feeling targeted?