Quote Of The Day
“I really appreciate your website. There are some extreme characters on there but overall it is good. There were times when your message boards kept me sane, during tough times in my life, when my mom died a few years ago … It’s a place that I could go to find comfort. It was normalcy, even with some of the silly threads asking for dating advice.”
-LRC message board poster “justthefacts” explaining why he took the time to post his experience about battling Covid-19 on the LRC forums. The good news is his hospitalization is over and his quarantine ends on March 23rd.
- I tested Positive for COVID here is my story
- Eliud Kipchoge's training camp has shut down to Covid-19. He explains what he's doing now in isolation at home
- Woman is fired from job, deported from China for running outside. How key were draconian measures to China's Covid-19 response success?
- USA Swimming asks for 2020 Olympics to be postponed 1 year to protect "mental health and wellness" of athletes
- Coronavirus isn't stopping Jakob Ingebrigtsen from training. He posts video of him training at 4:30/mile THRESHOLD!!
- Hard to swallow truths about Covid-19 - We need to let it run it’s course
- Independent review of UKA's handling of 2015/2017 Salazar Farah doping allegations is released
- Pray for Emma Bates - She might have Covid-19
- Tenured Professor at UC Fullerton & US Anti-Doping Official John Gleaves Gets Banned For Doping With Multiple Drugs