Quote Of The Day
“We were on the verge of a big weekend for our program and our program’s history. … No matter the case, it’s just disappointing. What I told our guys is, ‘It’s a privilege that just playing a game or not is a big deal in our lives right now. We are in a pretty good place in this world.’ They’re going to be just fine. It’s frustrating. It’s hard. But we know it’s in the best interests of our population. It’s really hard in the moment when you’re a committed athlete. I tell them, the investment that’s required comes with a proportionate disappointment and things like that. So it’s pretty hard right now. … I got some really upset and really disappointed guys. We had athletes just in tears and really disappointed they came ready to go. I haven’t thought much beyond just getting them back to campus tonight and back home.”
– NAU coach Mike Smith talking about the disappointment his team felt after the NCAA Indoor and Outdoor Championships were cancelled. The NAU men were going into NCAA Indoors ranked second in the country.
- Jonathan Marcus on coronavirus: "To train hard now is irresponsible."
- For those of you who are dismissing Coronavirus....
- How Pumped Is Jerry Schumacher?
- Jim Walmsley is looking like a genius now, huh?
- Bill Rodger's training log is insane
- Businessess as usual in Britain despite virus
- Virigina Beach race cancelled due to COVID 19 refunds refused
- Disturbing: NCAA champ and Olympian Erin Aldrich says coach John Rembao penetrated her on a flight when she was 18
- If they say you cant go out would you still go out running?
- How long until the Olympics get cancelled?
- The entire world brought to its knees death recession etc vs wealthy Asians eating exotic meats?