Quote Of The Day
“We were on the verge of a big weekend for our program and our program’s history. … No matter the case, it’s just disappointing. What I told our guys is, ‘It’s a privilege that just playing a game or not is a big deal in our lives right now. We are in a pretty good place in this world.’ They’re going to be just fine. It’s frustrating. It’s hard. But we know it’s in the best interests of our population. It’s really hard in the moment when you’re a committed athlete. I tell them, the investment that’s required comes with a proportionate disappointment and things like that. So it’s pretty hard right now. … I got some really upset and really disappointed guys. We had athletes just in tears and really disappointed they came ready to go. I haven’t thought much beyond just getting them back to campus tonight and back home.”
– NAU coach Mike Smith talking about the disappointment his team felt after the NCAA Indoor and Outdoor Championships were cancelled. The NAU men were going into NCAA Indoors ranked second in the country.
- Disturbing: NCAA champ and Olympian Erin Aldrich says coach John Rembao penetrated her on a flight when she was 18
- A USATF National Championship was held today: Tim Tollefson and Ashley Hawks Win USATF 50 Mile Trail Champs
- Semenya switching to the 200
- How long until the Olympics get cancelled?
- Virigina Beach race cancelled due to COVID 19 refunds refused
- If they say you cant go out would you still go out running?
- Media Coronavirus hype
- The entire world brought to its knees death recession etc vs wealthy Asians eating exotic meats?
- Why is covid-19 being downplayed?
- Elon Musk Provides Only Sane and Calm View on Coronavirus