Quote Of The Day
“I’m just really sad for the kids. To put in all this work and all this preparation and be ready to realize a dream of competing in the national championships and see it taken away, you really hurt for them. To take away the outdoor season as well, I thought that was a bit premature. I hope that those making these decisions were well-informed about the longevity of this virus scenario and the pandemic potential. … I was optimistic and thinking positively that this is going to work itself out. Now everybody in our hotel is walking around the lobby in shock. It’s like, ‘Seriously, this is happening? Where do we go from here?’ … The next question is, what happens with the U.S. Olympic Trials and the Olympic Games themselves? Are those still on? And if they are, how are the kids we have who can compete going to prepare for them?”
– University of Arkansas women’s coach Lance Harter talking about the 2020 NCAA Indoor and Outdoor Championships being cancelled due to coronavirus.
- NCAA Cancels Indoors AND Outdoors
- Boston “closing in” on postponement until fall
- 10 DAYS TO COLLAPSE, warns Tom Bossert former Homeland Security Advisor
- What exactly do you fly on business for?
- I, along with every other HS senior GO HOME DEVASTATED cause of a stupid virus
- Calm the F**K Down! - What is wrong with everyone?
- What are they doing in South Korea and Hong Kong for corona that others aren't?
- Olympic Trials and entire track season in danger???
- Some remarks on the Corona virus – Greetings from Denmark
- Magic played with HIV. Jordan played with Flu. Now life is cancelled