Quote Of The Day
“You just feel better about yourself as a person. You feel like you can do more and succeed where you try. … I see why people get hooked on this now because it’s more than just a sport. It’s something you can do forever.”
– 1996 Olympic shot put silver medalist John Godina talking about how he’s recently become a runner and ran his first half marathon last week in Atlanta.
- Why wouldn't testing positive for EPO be an automatic disqualifier for US citizenship? EPO cheat Ridouane Harroufi gets citizenship, win US 15k title
- Massive horse racing doping bust
- Yikes at the NJ Meet of Champions- Bell was rung a lap early in boy 1600m
- Molly Huddle article on Slate - She flew middle seat to ATL and had to race in flats that were worn down
- Tuohy not listed in any ind. events at NB Nationals.... Is she dodging starliper/dudek?
- I've decided to just train how I want. I don't follow a system, coaches, or training cycles.
- Why arent the elite runners using recovery boots for removing soreness?
- Running under 50 for 400m
- MY SCHOOLS SHUTING DOWN WHITCH MEANS NO SPRING TRACK
- Buying 4% in 2020?
- Colleen Quigley || American record 3km attempt (Video)