Quote Of The Day
“I’ve been training for 19 months. I’m excited to show the world what I’ve been doing. … That hit me hard. I got to a place where there was nothing I wanted to do. I didn’t want to practice. It was hard to eat. But I just re-tuned myself and told myself I was going to control what I could control and stay dedicated. … I’ll give you this: I’m in the best shape of my life.”
– US’s 2017 world long jump silver medalist Jarrion Lawson talking about how he’s continued to train while being suspended and fighting against his doping ban. Lawson has now been cleared by CAS as they accepted his explanation that he ate tainted beef.
- Steph Bruce has a target on her back: “ There’s an undeniable trend with the East African countries testing positive”
- Wesleyan ladies accuse coach
- What do you think is the fastest an average man can go on 10k if trained optimally (hypothetical) ?
- There's an entire Instagram Model category dedicated to track, which is weird
- Nick Symmonds Speaks: How To Be A Better Runner
- Seattle area is a ghost town
- Could Coronavirus be an engineered "bio-weapon" created to reduce the World Population?
- I can’t seem to buy toilet paper from Costco because coronavirus freaks bought it all
- As a Male Coach, Would You Coach Women Having Seen The Wesleyan and Cain/Goucher Cases?
- What event/sport will Caster Semenya be competing in at Tokyo 2020?