Quote Of The Day
“I’m going to surprise you … and you’re going to like the surprise. My biggest goal remains to be at the Olympics and I will work hard to achieve that. No ruling is going to get in the way of that.”
– Caster Semenya talking about how she plans on competing at the Tokyo 2020 Games despite World Athletics’ rules which bar her from events from 400m to the mile unless she lowers her testosterone levels.
- Why Does Molly Seidel Live in Boston
- Rome Marathon canceled
- PARIS marathon is POSTPONED
- Going too slow on easy days (?)
- Why don't runners have ANY CONCEPT of drafting?
- What's the fastest way to get un-drunk?
- Will you train through the corona virus?
- Track/marathon guys, can anyone explain why Galen Rupp doesn't have a fan base?
- I'm a 18:30 5k guy. Do racing flats make a difference?
- Why are there so many people here who claim the coronavirus isn’t an issue?