Quote Of The Day
“I think that Wardy is going to be a factor [for the win] as long as his stomach’s fine and everything’s going according to plan. So I haven’t given Galen the golden ticket …”
“Galen, it’s hard for me to believe that he’s going to be running better than he has ever run before. But I’m not looking so much at his weaknesses as I think Jared Ward is a different marathoner than when he was the 6th-best in the world on that given day in 2016 in Rio. And he didn’t have the magic shoes in 2016 and Galen did.”
– Ed Eyestone talking about Jared Ward‘s chances to take down Galen Rupp as the US Olympic Marathon champion.
- Bad news for Molly Huddle fans she's not a responder to supershoes, Good news for Jared Ward fans- he is and gets a 4.4% boost
- Do vaporflys help for race walking?
- Mile by mile analysis of how much the hills will impact the 2020 US Olympic Marathon Trials
- Coronavirus is in California - First case not from known infected person - Sh!t just got real!
- So what's the strategy (for Rupp, Fauble, Ward, Korrir) to beat Jim Walmsley?
- Blood Doping Study Broken Down by Country (Interesting Findings)
- Is Galen Rupp vulnerable on Saturday? Ed Eyestone thinks Jared Ward has a shot at beating him
- Did Bo Jackson Really Run a 4.12 40?