Moral Of The Day: Only Tell The Truth If You Know You Are Going To Be Caught In A Lie
USADA: “If someone said that you were taking L-carnitine injections, are they not telling the truth?”
Mo Farah: “Definitely not telling the truth, 100 percent. I’ve never taken L-carnitine injections at all.”
USADA: “Are you sure that Alberto Salazar hasn’t recommended that you take L-carnitine injections?”
Mo Farah: “No, I’ve never taken L-carnitine injections.”
USADA: “You’re absolutely sure that you didn’t have a doctor put a butterfly needle… into your arm… and inject L-carnitine a few days before the London marathon?”
Farah says: “No. No chance.”
[After leaving the room and learning that Barry Fudge testified Farah did received an L-Carnitine injection, Farah returns]: “So I just wanted to come clear, sorry guys, and I did take it at the time and I thought I didn’t.”
USADA: “So you received L-carnitine… before the London marathon?”
Mo Farah: “Yeah.”
– Interaction between Mo Farah and USADA in 2014. Additionally, Farah was drug tested six days after his L-Carnitine injection but conveniently left that off the list of all supplements he had taken in the previous 7 days.
- Galen Rupp speaks & says training has been going great, he's doing Tai Chi
- Ariana Lambie speaks about her time in NOP, says she was given a supplement by Salazar & told to take a drug test after it
- Has anyone on this board ever eaten ugali, the food of the running gods in Kenya?
- Goucher says Salazar "was obsessed with the size of my breasts"
- Alex Wilson DMR - Notre Dame 9:25.80
- Got chased by a dog today and the dog got run over by a car
- Half marathon fitness test pre marathon
- Is plank exercise worth anything
- Bernard Lagat's sister and FSU GRAD Violah Lagat 66:47 in Half Marathon Debut