Quote Of The Day
“Wow, this is a really great. I had sub 13 minutes in my mind today so when my legs felt good during the race I decided to really go for it. To take this many seconds off the record makes me very happy and is a great first test for me in an important season.”
– Joshua Cheptegei speaking after running 12:51 in Monaco to break the road 5k world record.
- Joshua Cheptegei 12:51 for 5km
- Shots fired: Paul Chelimo calls out Lopez Lomong for ducking him at USAs - “ : "Dogs compete at Husky Invites. Lions compete at Championships.”
- WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT CULPEPPER'S 4:00.1???
- Tokyo Marathon CANCELLED!
- Why did 3 high schoolers go Sub 4 in the mile in 3 years, then 33 years passed before someone did it again?
- Will Nick Bare (youtube weightlifting personality) break 3 hours today at Austin?
- The worst running shoe brands?
- Jenny Simpson runs 14:58 5k
- Shame on the Bowerman Track Club men and Jerry Schumacher- Skip USAs to run on illegal track in Washington
- Why do Joshua Cheptegei and Rhonex Kipruto avoid even attempting track records?