Quote Of The Day
“I’m going to say no, initially. If they do, I will support it. But I think the pressure is going to be too much – especially at the level I left it. It’s going to be tough to follow. … You have to wait until they get to a certain age to explain to them that people are going to expect a lot from you, because of what I’ve done in the past … I’m excited and nervous. I’m really good with kids but to actually have a kid 24/7 is slightly scary. Other parents say, ‘You’ll be fine … you’ll lose a lot of sleep but you’ll be fine.’ I’m kind of relaxed – I’m excited to see what happens.”
– Usain Bolt explaining why he’s going to advise his future child not to do sports.
- Galen Rupp Sprouts Mesa Phoenix Half Marathon Live Updates
- Rupp has tuned up; time for some Trials talk!
- “Swedish” East-African who won the “European” XC championships has been BUSTED for doping
- Asics Launch there new "Vapor Fly Killer " , going back to using leather and Bold colors
- Am I the only one who thinks it's NOT THE SHOES!!!!!!
- So was Iowa rigged as the Dem establishment didn't want people to realize Bernie Sanders kicked ass?
- Can run a good 3K, but 5K I'm toast. Any thoughts?
- Newbury Parks coach doesnt believe in to many rest days or tapering??
- Increased mileage at slow pace, improved a lot, increased easy pace, improvement slowed. What should I do?
- Nico Young runs 4:10, 4:16 in practice!!!