Quote Of The Day
It’s a very important year for me and when you haven’t raced in a long time you kind of deserve to get your ass kicked in indoor so you can run well outdoors. …The reason I did not race for 3 or 4 years was because I was really bad at that (not comparing herself to previous times in races/workouts). … I’m going to have to suck it up though and not let my ego get ahead of me, because I see the day-to-day training and the progression. And unfortunately two weeks of work did not show in a race.”
– Mary Cain speaking after a disappointing race in Saturday’s Dr. Sander Invite 3,000m about getting into races even when she knows she’s not at her best.
- Cain and Tuohy Struggle at the Armory, Cain Gets Emotional When Talking About Her Biggest Regret at NOP
- Jim Walmsley 31+ Mile Run with 1772 ft elevation gain at 5:33/Mile
- Olympic soccer qualifying tournament for Feb moved out of Nanjing, China. Will World Indoors be next? What's a good alternative?
- For the marathon - If you CAN run high mileage and you're slow, should you?
- Are Europeans and Russians generally stronger and fitter than Americans?
- Why they don’t adjust London marathon to be a faster course?
- 7'3 Chinese basketball teen dominating the American high school basketball scene.
- Embarrassing issue, but I have to ask about it.
- Trans Man to Compete in Olympic Trials
- RIP Kobe Bryant: Bryant killed in helicopter crash in CA
- Tyler MF Day 13:16.95 -- takes down Galen Rupp's American Collegiate Indoor Record