Quote Of The Day
“Firstly I loved going to Madison Square Garden, home of the NBA – my favorite sport to watch as a fan. It was awesome being able to race in such a historic and famous venue, normally only reserved for superstars. Then when it moved to the Armory, I was desperate to try and finally get a win (after losing to Lagat twice on the tight turns of the 120m MSG track). But every time I seem to have come up just short. There have been some great battles, and the allure of trying to get my first victory there keeps me coming back every year.”
– Nick Willis explaining why he keeps coming back to the Millrose Games and trying to win the Wanamaker Mile, where he has racked up three runner-up finishes and two third-place finishes.
- What happens to Kipchoge if Vaporflys are banned
- Former marathon star Rob de Castella calls Vaporflys "ludicrous – it definitely needs to be addressed."
- Official 2020 Houston Discussion Thread
- How many average but athletic Joes would be needed to defeat an elite soccer team?
- Long and slow runs good if your goal is to improve 5k ?
- Kenenisa Bekele predicts Farah will medal in 2020: "I’m sure he will be in the medals in the 10,000."
- The latest MLB rumor: Does Mike Trout have a TUE for HGH?
- Wow. Did Jose Altuve refuse to have his jersey ripped off after ALCS homer to hide a buzzer on his body?
- Kenyan drug testers show up at camp. Top Kenyan athlete jumps out window and jumps over fence to escape