Quote Of The Day
“It’s the person who is running, and not the shoes. It is (Lewis) Hamilton who does the driving and not Pirelli Tyres. In Formula One, (tyre company) Pirelli issues tyres to all Formula One cars, but Mercedes are the best, why? It is the engine. It’s the driver. Those who are against the Nike shoe should know that it is the person who is running, and not the shoe. It is Hamilton who is driving, not Pirelli! The (Nike) shoes are fair and it (success) is because I train hard! Get those recreational runners, give them the shoes and set them the time. If they get that time, then know there’s no fairness.”
– Eliud Kipchoge responding to reports that the Nike Vaporfly (and other models using thick soles and carbon fiber plates) are set to be banned by World Athletics.
- It's on!! Dreams become reality: Bekele vs. Kipchoge at London!!
- 2044 Olympics here we come: Tirunesh Dibaba gives birth to a 2nd baby boy. Anyone know if he's a US citizen like his brother?
- USA XC champs are this weekend - Do you recognize any of these entrants? One will be a natl. champ.
- Did Zane Robertson join a japanese corporate team?
- Another Butt Slap - Odell Beckham Facing Jail Time for Slapping Butt Of Police Officer
- Reports: Vaporfly to be banned
- Looks like Vaporfly will be banned indeed, does that mean production will stop?
- Walmsley to run Rock 'N' Roll Arizona half this Saturday
- Had a millenial turn down a raise today
- Molly Seidel running marathon trials
- How much does bodyweight play in 5k performance?
- When do you start running 200s at 800m race pace?
- Runner from my high school (allegedly) had sex with a coach: here's to the crapshow that is to follow
- Just ran a 8 mile test effort at 5:16 pace solo. What can I expect to race in a Half Marathon next weekend?