Quote Of The Day
“I’m over the moon. When I clocked 26:46 in Prague in 2018, I set myself the target of breaking the world 10km record and today my dream came true. I’m very thankful to the organisers for relying on me to set the record and to the city and the people of Valencia for treating me so well and for their support throughout the race.”
– Rhonex Kipruto speaking after running 26:24 at the 10k Valencia Ibercaja to break the 10k world record. The 10k world record that was set by Joshua Cheptegei in Valencia (on a different course) just six weeks ago.
- Rhonex Kipruto destroys 10k WR - not in vaporflys!
- Are the new Addidas Adizero Pro better than Vaporfly?
- Phrases that shouldn’t be used by people older than 30?
- Mo Farah is SCREWED
- Generation Z isn't having sex
- Boling 6.68 in season opener at Clemson
- Another Butt-Slapping Incident
- Julien Wanders new ER record --27:13!!
- Olympic Trials Marathon Predictions (men’s)
- Jim Walmsley is going to be a problem at the Trials. He might actually have a shot at making some noise after his 5th straight 150 mile week