Quote Of The Day
— LetsRun.com (@letsrundotcom) January 10, 2020
– Mary Cain runs 9:25 for 3,000 in her first track race since 2016 at the Dr. Sander Invite.
- Mary Cain has finished a track race since 2016. That may change tonight as she's entered in a 3000 at the Armory.
- Boston Marathon cheater Mike Rossi attacked cops, arrested again
- Non-OTQ Guy (Bromka) Calls Out OTQ Guys for... Bad Training?
- Running Newton Hills on a Saturday morning?
- Jakob incurred a glute injury in the Euro XCs
- Running while backpacking long term
- Dubai Marathon is 19 days away; here are 32 profiles, five every three days.
- Low heart rate at end or start of runs
- Can Rhonex Kipruto end Kenya 10 000m drought in the Olympics
- Running Watch $200-400 range LRC Input