Quote Of The Day
“At one point, I thought, I don’t think I’m going to do this all the way. I wanted to finish it, and that was it. I just thought I better get it done.”
– 84-year-old Canadian Roy Jorgen Svenningsen after becoming the oldest person to complete the Antarctic Ice Marathon. It took him 11 hours and 41 minutes to finish it.
- Des Linden doing the Trials AND Boston!!
- It's on: Saruni vs Brazier Rematch with Hoppel at 2020 Millrose 800
- Best Apple Watch App
- On December 14 Sage Canaday raced and won a 10k in 32:36. Can he run a 2:19 marathon in Houston?
- 3-time Olympian Inga Thompson RESIGNS from Oregon Bicycle Racing board after uproar after she proposes a 3rd category for races - male, female and trans
- Early morning runs set off neighbors security lights and stir dogs - They are pissed!
- La Salle University Women's Soccer Hazing Claims Blown out of Proportion?
- Runner who slapped reporter’s butt in road race arrested for sexual battery
- JIM WALMLSEY’S TRAINING WEEK - WOW