Quote Of The Day
“I have shown the way to all that breaking two hours is possible. It will not be so long before we see an athlete run under two hours in a marathon. It will not take 10 years. … I only have one mind and two legs. I still have the fire. Even if I am tired and have just woken up, I go for a run, and after 10 minutes the energy just comes. I trust that those who watched me in Vienna have been inspired. I think that they have changed their minds. In most things, I am still the Eliud I was before. What has changed is the mentality that anything can happen if you actually believe in yourself.”
– Eliud Kipchoge talking about how he believes 2 hours will be broken (in a legitimate race) sometime this decade and how he still has the drive to keeping pushing the ball forward.
- Runner who slapped reporter’s butt in road race arrested for sexual battery
- 2-11 NY Giants (NFL football) cut Pro Bowler Janoris Jenkins for using the so-called 'R-word', then refusing to apologize
- CONTROVERSY at USATF Club Nationals - Tinman uniforms
- JIM WALMLSEY’S TRAINING WEEK - WOW
- Why all these fast Foot Locker girl times in the ‘80s and early ‘90s yet zero on the track during that period?
- Question about nudity on my own property
- NIKE’s ultimate irony—the cheaterflys destroyed RUPP’s career!
- Early morning runs set off neighbors security lights and stir dogs - They are pissed!
- Mary Cain sighting. Cain returns to action for 1st time since May. Finishes 33rd at Club Nats - 1 minute behind Tuohy
- Triathlete Morgan Pearson spanks field at Club Nats so does Tinman Elite
- Tuohy finishes second in pro 6k race!!