Photo Of The Day
–picture via www.wweek.com of some of the signs at Nike’s headquarters yesterday where hundreds of employees marched to protest Nike’s treatment of women on the day that the Alberto Salazar building was re-opened after renovations were completed. Some were holding a banner that read “Do the right thing” as many want Salazar’s name stripped off the building.
- USATF Club Cross Country Championships at Lehigh thread. Entries are near an all-time high. What's the buzz?
- Did the BYU and Arkansas athletes really pay their own way to Boston last weekend to compete 'unattached'?
- Yeah or neah: Should a cross country coach go up on the awards stand with their team?
- Footlocker West Course changed due to rain - Many qualify in Vaporflys
- Canadian power Guelph is imploding but no one is talking. What is going on?
- If post-nupital shut off is real, why get married?
- Is it worth it to drop out of college, coach myself etc...
- Which is better for a middle school kid with not much training, a 69 second 400 or a 6:07 mile?
- Inadvertently didn't pay $4.00 EZPass toll in Delaware. Got bill for $91.50. How in the world is this legal? Options?