Quote Of The Day
David Greifinger: “[Lananna’s activist agenda] is the reason so many of us supported Vin the first time around. He gets things done. He is a force of nature for the good of the sport. It’s a shame that talent has been wasted during this crazy fight. It’s time to get on with it.”
Vin Lananna: “For the first time in two years I’m positive about what could happen … it always was about being a vocal voice for all the members,” he said. “It was about understanding what things they care about, and trying to unify the board around how to execute the important initiatives the members want. Everybody should be part of this, not just the elite athletes. They’re essential, but they’re not the only thing. I want everyone sharing in the excitement about what is potentially in front of us.”
– Vin Lananna and attorney David Greifinger speaking after Lananna was restored as USATF President by CAS after two years of involuntary leave.
- LRC Nation: Help us pick the top 64 races of the decade as we are going to do a 64-race tournament to pick the RACE OF THE DECADE
- Saucony's Carbon fibre plate shoe - Endorphin Pro - coming out on June 1st for $200
- Nike's claims getting more outlandish - Says $160 React Infinity Run has 52% lower injury rate than other motion control shoes
- Fair or foul? 49ers suspend analyst for saying Lamar Jackson was extra good at fakes due to "dark skin color with a dark football with a dark uniform"
- Attn HS Coaches who have active social media accounts
- What income is considered upper class?
- Training: Are doubles worth it?
- How hard is it to beat your high school PRs as a 33 year old?
- Why do bicyclists require so many more hours of training than runners?
- What do you get rich people for Christmas?
- 100 MPW isn't hard people!