– NCAA Track & Field (@NCAATrackField) November 23, 2019
– It was a great day for BYU as their men upset NAU to win the 2019 NCAA Men’s XC title while their women were second to Arkansas, which narrowly captured NCAA title #1 to complete the calendar-year triple crown.
- Just ran the NCAA course in Terre Haute — a couple observations
- How would the top 7 HS runners fare at big boy nattyś?
- A good video with Gwen Jorgensen. Uplifting and yet raw, brutal honesty.
- how slow do elite runners do their recovery sessions..?
- Looking to retire to Midwest uni/college town
- Things not to do/wear if you don't want to look like a schlub in the office - my top 3
- NCAA Banquet Photos Up
- When is Jim Walmsley going to actually start preparing for the Olympic Trials?
- Worth running for NAU?
- Sondre Moen will go for Mo Farah's European Record at the Valencia Marathon on Dec, 1st, aiming for a sub 2:05!! (?)