Quote Of The Day
“I tell people you should do one marathon in your lifetime. After that, it’s optional. If you can overcome those challenges to get ready for a marathon and get to that finish line, it changes your life. You are going to find something you never thought you were capable of doing.”
– Meb Keflezighi explaining why he believes everyone should run at least one marathon in their lifetime.
- Photo of new Adidas Adizero Pro. Keitany and Jepkosgei will be the first athletes to race in them on sunday
- Eric Jenkins on Salazar: "I totally understand why he’d get banned...(He) pushed the line and clearly he pushed it too far."
- Professional boxer runs 14:26 for 5k
- New york post writes garbage article on how marathons are bad for you
- No statistically significant improvement in marathon results since Vaporfly introduction
- Why didn't CU get Sprout or Culpepper
- Nick Symmonds Jeopardizes the Future of a Young Athlete?
- How does peaking work?
- Non runners understand the term hobby jogger, why can't real runners?