Quote Of The Day
“Although they (IOC) talk about so-called athletes first, this can only be perceived as IOC first. You get the sense that no considerations have been made for the athletes or the spectators who had already bought their tickets and who were looking forward to these events, or the potential spectators who will be cheering on the streets, and also to the people involved in the operation.”
– Japanese politician Taro Shirato talking about the IOC’s plan to move the 2020 Olympic marathons and race walks 500 miles north to Sapporo to avoid Tokyo’s heat. Shirato says the move could cost at least $310 million.
- HS track coach Vicki Huber (former Olympian) is latest to claim that allowing trans-women to compete as women ruins sports
- You have one hour left to live, what do you do?
- Vaporfy's do it again!! 59 yr old Tommy Hughes runs 2:27:52 marathon as he and son set father/son world record in Frankfurt
- Things you like that most people don't
- Breaking: Cole Sprout has committed to Stanford University
- Tommy Hughes runs 2:27:52 at age 59 in the Frankfurt Marathon!
- Are 1k repeats the best intervals for 5K?
- My daughter did a 5k and she's super fast