Quote Of The Day
“Being labeled world champion has an authority to it. But it’s weird to me because I feel like the same person, with the same emotions, doubts and fears. Now I look at other [previous world champions] and think they must have been scared at certain points too, but I didn’t think it at the time because they had the label. Everyone is human, everyone has fears and anxieties and makes mistakes. I was just lucky that in that competition I had learned to use them in certain ways and block them out in certain ways. I am able to control them now, but I do have the same fears. Nothing has changed, except that I have a different title.”
– British heptathlete Katarina Johnson-Thompson talking about how she’s still the same person and athlete even after winning a world title.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Jordan Hasay’s announces her new coach...
- Blue-collar runner of the week: Chicago Marathon runner disarms armed robber as he headed to race!!! Wait, did he actually run the race?
- Trevor Noah defends Eliud Kipchoge, "You can't give the shoes the credit, if anything, him being Kenya is the cheating part"
- Official 2019 Nuttycombe Discussion Thread
- Girlfriend of 1 year dumped me when I refused to pay her bills. Please tell me not all women are like this.
- Ethiopian- Berehanu Tsegu (27:00/59:22) busted for doping
- Nick Bare 5:35 Mile?
- News Flash: Carbon fiber does not bend and propel, it breaks
- Fear the Owls - TEMPLE wins Penn State National Open men's race
- How come the shoe guys never thought of the 4% technology until now?