Quote Of The Day
“It’s has been a tough four years, there is no point being naive or coy about that. The first two years were the reforms. The second two years were making sure they were implemented. I am pleased to get here pretty much having implemented everything we said we would do. That is helpful. I want the next four years to be the fun bit. We have to grow the sport. We know we have to reach beyond the beltway of athletics fans. We need to form partnerships at every level. We have to place the sport as a service provider for government agendas.”
– Seb Coe speaking after being re-elected as president of the IAAF.
- Wejo screwed up the prediction contest and the Men's 110m hurdles was missing (before noon eastern on Monday). Here's a fix
- Cool Story: Former Cornell All-American Katie Kellner Stops Run, Saves Man and Dog's Life At Chestnut Hill Reservoir
- French website reports 2019 World Championship marathon may be cancelled due to hot weather - IAAF denies report
- Ivy League is no better in terms of talent and performance than D2. Change my mind.
- When are people going to think it's a simple as calories in/calories out?
- Yes or No: Do you believe in man made “climate change “?
- Is Jim Walmsley Running the Marathon Trials?
- XC Coach Comment- Inappropriate?
- All-time best high-school XC runner from each state