Quote Of The Day
“[My son] gives the energy in my life and makes everything easier, and he gives me that extra motivation to keep going. Motherhood is time-consuming and a lot of work but I have a great team – my husband and I definitely see eye to eye on what’s important and getting the balance right between family life and track, and we make it work and make time for each other. I get home from practice and sometimes my son is exhausting but it’s something I wouldn’t trade for anything else because he’s actually made me better at what I do and a lot more relaxed by remembering that after a race, there’s still more to life. He brings the excitement to my training and it’s a huge blessing to have my son watch me. Zyon goes to the track – he loves to get in the long jump pit with sand in his hair as I run by … He makes training lighter for me and its fun.”
– Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce talking about parenting as a pro athlete after her first year of motherhood.
- BREAKING. Two kenyans filmed with hidden camera taking epo
- Jarred Rome, USA National Champion, Olympian passes away
- Downhill sub-2 fails after 59:30 first half
- Cow Harbor 10k Results -- Futsum & Blaney win, Natosha Rogers is back
- To the Shoe-Market-Insiders: No cheap Vaporfly's?
- questions form a college recruit
- Nico Young just went 13:39 at Woodbridge
- How fast was Stallone going in Rocky II before going up the steps?
- Hand them their 4th straight title right now? NAU holds out two runners, still DESTROYS Stanford in Terre Haute
- Wejo screwed up the prediction contest and the Men's 110m hurdles was missing (before noon eastern on Monday). Here's a fix