It Helps To Be Talented
“I’m realizing now that my dad definitely under-trained me – this is the first time I am ever doubling, running consistent weeks around 60 miles a week. In high school, I never stretched or did core …”
“In Wisconsin, I probably would average about 45-50 miles week, no doubles, two to three workouts a week, and maybe a long run. … I absolutely never ran every day in a week. On Sundays, I ate donuts and watched Packers games. Like, I would eat four donuts every Sunday.”
– NAU freshman Drew Bosley, who finished two times in the top 10 at Foot Locker while in HS, talking to Parker Navarro about his HS training. On Saturday, Bosley didn’t even run for NAU but with 3 freshman in their top 5, they still crushed Stanford in Terre Haute, 31 to 51.
- Breaking: Nick Willis turns down last minute Doha invite after taking a week off
- Downhill sub-2 fails after 59:30 first half
- Hand them their 4th straight title right now? NAU holds out two runners, still DESTROYS Stanford in Terre Haute
- They're back baby. Syracuse DESTROYS Washington and Arkansas in Boston
- Nick Symmonds in 2-flat shape??
- How fast was Stallone going in Rocky II before going up the steps?
- What happened to Arkansas cross country team