It Helps To Be Talented
“I’m realizing now that my dad definitely under-trained me – this is the first time I am ever doubling, running consistent weeks around 60 miles a week. In high school, I never stretched or did core …”
“In Wisconsin, I probably would average about 45-50 miles week, no doubles, two to three workouts a week, and maybe a long run. … I absolutely never ran every day in a week. On Sundays, I ate donuts and watched Packers games. Like, I would eat four donuts every Sunday.”
– NAU freshman Drew Bosley, who finished two times in the top 10 at Foot Locker while in HS, talking to Parker Navarro about his HS training. On Saturday, Bosley didn’t even run for NAU but with 3 freshman in their top 5, they still crushed Stanford in Terre Haute, 31 to 51.
- Allie Ostrander is hilarious
- NBC News: Post Your Climate Confessions
- Nick Willis isn't only one being screwed over by the IAAF and slow runners - Mark English also won't be going to Worlds
- Have you listened to this week's podcast (you can still get it on your long run)- Kamworor WR, Sneak Peak at Worlds, Japanese Trials
- Genzebe Dibaba Out of Worlds
- TUOHY, MASCIARELLI SEASON DEBUTS!!!
- I know climate change is "real" but I don't really care. What does that make me?
- Charlie Grice 4th fasted in the world in 2019 but not going to Worlds