Quote Of The Day
“What I’ve come to realize throughout his process is that dreams do come true. I know it sounds cliché, but really. We all accomplish dreams on a day-to-day basis; it’s just that sometimes, by the time they come true, we’ve already moved on to the next one or we don’t slow down long enough to appreciate them. I don’t know about you, but nailing tomorrow’s workout is kind of a mini-dream! Stack all these day-to-day things on top of each other and then it before you know it, it’s real. Running at a World Championship was a dream of mine. And that’s one thing that this community, LetsRun.com brings together: people united by running, by turning their dreams into actual, tangible experiences.”
– Kelsey Bruce talking about how her dreams have become reality by racing for Team LRC at World XC last March and now preparing to race for Team USA at Doha 2019.
- Gatorade Sugar Water Scam!
- Will a non-African ever hold a world record 3000M and up?
- Tom Osler On Runners Negative Obsessions
- Do elite distance runners actually do this?
- Falling in love with my training partner? Advice?
- Is Allie Kieffer update?
- What's the worst professional mistake you've made?
- Best low mileage runners