Quote Of The Day
“It is very emotional for me to set this record. And doing it in Copenhagen, where I won my first world title, adds something to it.”
– Geoffrey Kamworor speaking after running 58:01 in Copenhagen to break the half marathon world record.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Kara Goucher throws shade at Paula Radcliffe on twitter
- Running is a scam lifting weights is far better for you
- KAMWOROR 58:01 WR
- Wife is pregnant and due 2 days after Boston - Should I sign up?
- Shannon MF Osika just ran 4:01 in Poland
- Is my coach having us run too little?
- My girlfriend cries and becomes irrational any time we have a significant argument. Normal?
- TUOHY ANY COMPETITION THIS XC SEASON
- Can i afford a $650k house