Quote Of The Day
“So really, I think it’s a shame on USADA, the fact that this was public knowledge, the fact that they didn’t know their own rules, and the fact that they expect the athletes to know the rules but they can’t follow their own. And it really hurts athletes’ reputations when you have a situation like this with USADA …”
“And the whole thing about it is, they’re an organization designed to protect the athletes, but in that situation, I felt like a victim. I felt like I was being attacked, like they were trying to go after the biggest name in the sport, you know, a big fish. At the beginning of it, this just shouldn’t have even been a situation to start off with.”
“There have been a lot of inaccurate things said in the media over the past few weeks. It’s a shame we live in a world where clicks = money, yet people still believe everything they read.”
“I feel like going forward, what will continue to push the sport forward is if the media is not looking to report on negative stories. Not looking to be some sort of tabloid site where they’re just gossiping and what not.”
– Christian Coleman talking for the first time at length about his recent 3 whereabouts failures.
- KINCAID VIDEO (WELL AS GOOD AS WE CAN GET)
- I was a 4:17 miler but quit competitive running to lift weights and am now having lots of sex as the girls like me being bigger
- Lonely, GF broke up with me, just started college.
- I've shaved 2 hours off my marathon time so far. How low can I possibly go?
- Canada to flood victims: Move somewhere that doesn't flood.
- What's with all this shady AF fear mongering towards vaping.
- List of runners who have run 1:44 and 13:00
- 2018 Triple Crown winner Justify Tested Positive BEFORE Triple Crown - Case was secretly dropped