Quote Of The Day
“If you watched the last mile of that race, I lost all form. I lost everything. It was just one step after another. There was nothing left in the tank after that. … Honestly, if that crowd wasn’t here, I run 13:20.”
– Woody Kincaid talking after running 12:58.10 for 5000m at the Nike headquarters track last night to move to #5 on the US all-time list.
- The next American sub-13:00 5k runner is........Woody Kincaid???
- List of runners who have run 1:44 and 13:00
- Flopped Marathon - HELP!
- How difficult is the running portion of SEAL training?
- Kate Grace Revenge Tour, Minsk: 1/2 second PB
- Claudia Lane racing at Dartmouth
- Johns Hopkins (d3) beats Georgetown (d1) early season
- Strava joins the fight against women
- You guys ever run in bad weather?
- Vin Lananna hired as director of T&F/XC at University of Virginia