Quote Of The Day
“It’s with a heavy heart, or half of one rather. I must say goodbye to the sport. I will no longer be competing. I have given my all to this sport. It has taken me to places I have never dreamt of going. It gave a shy boy from a rural area in Jamaica the opportunity to prove himself to the world. I believe I have done my part. I’ve represented myself, my family, my country proudly. I’ve represented @teamnbboston. I have represented and still represent @reebokboston_tc proudly. I have pushed myself so hard that it almost ended my life. All the goals I had set for 2020 was thrown out the window today. I wanted to be the first Jamaican to medal at Olympics in a distance race, but that’s not going happen. It’s time that I play another role in this sport. I was told today that I shouldn’t compete again or this incident will happen again, but that will not stop me from supporting and helping this sport and my team anyway I can. So it’s farewell to competing. That is why I leave you all with this third image in the slide. That’s where it all ended for my career as a runner and I am glad I was in the front haha. Thanks to everyone who came together to help get through this. Whether emotionally, physically, spiritually, or financially. I love you all. Don’t worry either I still wear a big smile on my face. 👋🏽👋🏽”
– Kemoy Campbell announcing his retirement on Instagram on Thursday.
- Christian Coleman's father: "Robert Johnson is an unprofessional, irresponsible hack and an idiot ... and I have no problem tell him to his face"
- Professor shares secrets of Ingebrigtsens training - They run between 87 and 100 mpw (140-160 km).
- Swedish Professor: We may need to rethink cannibalism and begin eating human flesh to save the planet from climate change.
- Craig Engels: Centro told me after USA's that he was 100% healthy and had been training. Head games or respect?
- Four 2:10 guys + one 2:09 guy didn't make the Japanese Olympic Marathon Trials nor did three sub-2:29 women
- Official 2019 Brussels DL Discussion Thread - Bye, bye to the 5k, Ajee goes for the 800 title, and much more
- It's going to be so hot at Tokyo 2020 that they are going to test out using snow machines on spectators this weekend
- Serena Williams - best woman ever in an individual sport?
- is women's tennis the most successful women's sport?