Quote Of The Day
“Based on the facts of the case and clear advice about the interpretation of the current International Standard for Testing and Investigation (ISTI) received from WADA, the AIU has decided not to appeal the USADA decision regarding Christian Coleman. We note that the ISTI is currently under review by WADA and we would support a change in the wording to ensure that in the future, filing failures are recognised when they occur and never backdated.”
– Athletics Integrity Unit chairman David Howman announcing that they would not be appealing USADA’s decision to drop the case against Christian Coleman.
- Kilian Jornet shares insights in his summer training
- Fleet Feet sues Nike
- Should I choose my career or the girl?
- Max Kellerman is an idiot, but are we missing the point?
- Kilian going back to Everest
- Why do you Americans watch your football?
- Gatlin Pulls Up Lame in Zagreb
- COLEMAN WILL COMPETE AT WORLDS (Even though he had 3 whereabout failures in the last year)
- Told my employer I was gay to get the job (but really I’m straight), what now?