Quote Of The Day
“I warmed up with Sam [Parsons] for his last workout for Fifth Avenue. I’m going to do a hard workout with Sam and see where my foot is at. I did one stride and my foot was on fire. I knew I was done. … I didn’t get an MRI before [USAs] and that was intentional because I knew something was wrong. I knew I had a plantar problem, but I didn’t want to know how severe because I was all-in on running nationals. So I just worked with my soft tissue therapist and just managed it. … That’s the interesting thing, my plantar is actually healed. But as a result of the plantar, as a result of guarding it I have a fracture in my cuboid. The top of my foot is just a mess. Since USA’s I gave myself another injury. I fixed the big problem, which was the plantar, but gave myself a stress fracture. At this point, I’m pretty relieved. I don’t have to fake through a 30 minute run.”
– Drew Hunter talking about racing through USAs with injury and withdrawing from Doha World Champs.
- Gatlin Pulls Up Lame in Zagreb
- Told my employer I was gay to get the job (but really I’m straight), what now?
- Kilian going back to Everest
- Why do you Americans watch your football?
- Max Kellerman is an idiot, but are we missing the point?
- When did they change the rules to make a complete stop to turn on red?
- COLEMAN WILL COMPETE AT WORLDS (Even though he had 3 whereabout failures in the last year)
- Bekele is running Berlin marathon