“I didn’t train from August until November. I was failing at major championships, just not being good enough. Everyone was talking about my throws. So I changed everything. I moved to France, I split up with my boyfriend, changed my coach. I changed my life! I felt like I was just repeating the same mistakes over and over again, I wanted to get out of that cycle. … I wasn’t ever going to give up, but one of the reasons I left Liverpool was because my coach wanted me to be a high jumper instead. I always had the belief I was a heptathlete. I didn’t just want to give up having come this far. I knew that my throws weren’t great, but I knew I could win based on my other abilities.”
- Bekele is running Berlin marathon
- COLEMAN WILL COMPETE AT WORLDS (even though he had 3 whereabout failures in the last year)
- Lonah Chemtai Salpeter of Israel runs 30:05 in Tilburg 10K
- LetsRun - Help me figure out where I should move
- Cheaterflys Ruining Local Racing Scenes??
- Did you party in college?
- In your opinion, what is the best training program? Lydiard, Daniels, Coe, etc?
- Charlie Grice 4th fasted in the world in 2019 but not going to Worlds
- Foot Orthotics Survey