Quote Of The Day
“Hopefully there’s a proper explanation [for the missed tests] and that it was a silly mistake where he was travelling [and unavailable] or his phone battery died. … It was normal for us to be tested constantly [in the 1990s]. It wasn’t uncommon for me to be tested 30 to 50 times a year. I never missed one test, so I personally can’t see why [anyone] would miss three.”
– Canada’s former 100m world record holder Donovan Bailey talking about Christian Coleman‘s three missed tests.
- Discussion of Week: No Bowerman TC athletes will be at Diamond League finals; what can sport do to make athletes compete more?
- I’m officially a hobbyjogger. Will I have a happy life?
- BBC to stop broadcasting athletics after Tokyo (?)
- Why do so many high schoolers not run much faster in college?
- More Chelimo Instagram Drama -- What exactly is Mason Ferlic calling out??
- Does massage actually help
- Does anyone still use those ridiculous nose strips to race faster?
- Sage 2nd at Pikes Peak!