Quote Of The Day
“Practice is the only thing I have right now that is connecting me to the track. And so therefore, it’s not hard to practice at all. Being on the track is something I’ve loved doing since I was a little kid. So every little bit of it I can get, I’ll take the opportunity.”
– Former triple NCAA champion (100m, 200m, long jump) and world long jump silver medalist Jarrion Lawson talking about staying motivated to train despite currently serving and fighting a four-year doping ban.
- Kipchoge funny instagram
- Which DI Program Ruins The Most Talent?
- 37 year-old CNN News Anchor Ana Cabrera ran a 37:38 10K last year
- Engels: almost quit running because of NC State
- Took the MCAT today, also ran a double
- Did you know there was a World Championship of Public Speaking?
- High schoolers SUCK at easy runs
- Am I fat? 5’11 and 172lbs; 40 years old; 70 mpw
- Bryce Hoppel signs with...... adidas