Quote Of The Day
“For me, considering how much time you spend in this sport, the coach-athlete relationship needs to go beyond just work. It needs to be like a friendship. If you invest 10 years of your life racking up all these training hours, you need to be friends. Our relationship is like a typical boys’ friendship. We mock each other, we have a lot of fun together, and we share the same humor. It’s like we’re the same age mentally – whatever age that is, whether it’s five years or 50, that’s up to you to decide.”
– World 400 hurdles champion Karsten Warholm talking about his relationship with his coach, Leif Olav Alnes.
- Ineos 1:59 Challenge - 30 pacemakers - 8 names confirmed including all 3 Ingebrigtsens!!
- Helen Schlactenhaufen and Cory McGee Get Olympic Standard at 2019 Ed Murphy Classic
- 2019 Falmouth Road Race Thread: Edward Cheserek added to elite field
- Eilish McColgan fires back at those who "skinny-shame" her online
- Simone Biles / High Jump WR
- Should I pay more than my gf for rent?
- Did the "Duel in the Sun" ruin Beardsley's career, too?
- Brazier: "Yeah, sure. I still don’t really count my mileage to this day,"
- Should I break up with my girlfriend
- Bobby Lockhart as new Cal XC/Distance coach
- Women in America can get a full ride scholarship with a 23min 5k, discuss.
- Marco Arop; running 3 years, wins Pan Am 800m in 1:44.25.
- Hard to believe: The women's Mexican record in the 1500 was 4:11.26 until last month. Now Laura Galvan has run 4:10.53
- 20k USATF Start list