Quote Of The Day
“I don’t feel like I have anything to prove and anything unfinished [at the Olympics]. Quite frankly, the last experience is a hard sell to get back out there to try to compete for medals when you’re not even really sure what the field is all about. It’s a little bit difficult to be excited about that with the way we are about the [World Marathon] Majors. People investing in anti-doping have really been solving that problem [at the majors]. It’s a little tricky [at the Olympics], but certainly representing your country is special.”
– Des Linden talking about how the drug busts from the Rio 2016 marathon have put a damper on her excitement for the Olympics.
- 2019 TCS NYC New York City Marathon Field Released -Mary Keitany, Lelisa Desisa + Desi & Jared Ward Are In Included
- Carl Lewis blasts president Donald Trump as "misogynist and racist" at the Pan American Games
- New nationalwide poll says only 89% of Britons aged 16-29 years old think their life is meaningless and without purpose
- The Cam Run. A 5k / Magum Mile for money & In Remembrance of Cameron Bean
- Can you tell by someone’s body what event they should run to be competitive??? Or if they will have success at elite leve
- Who is the mysterious Craig Allen running the 1500 for the US at Pan Ams? (Pic)
- Think your legs are ripped? Compare.
- How long do your shoes last?
- David Rudisha's Team Responds After Wife's Disturbing Post
- Running with shirt off
- If you woke up and were suddenly 100 pounds heavier, what would you do/how long to get back into shape?
- World's greatest female cross country skier destroys competition at 10 000m track