Quote Of The Day
“I am here to let you all know that I have decided to retire from my sport of athletics. It has been a long 16 years, but also a fun and exciting 16 years. My body has decided it is time to let it go, and move forward onto a new direction. I hope I have made you proud Australia. …When you count six injuries this year that no one knows about and another whole year to go of training to the Olympics, to try and win gold, I have major doubts my body will make it.”
– Australia’s 2012 Olympic 100 hurdles champion Sally Pearson announcing her retirement from the sport.
- 2019 TCS NYC New York City Marathon Field Released -Mary Keitany, Lelisa Desisa + Desi & Jared Ward Are In Included
- Carl Lewis blasts president Donald Trump as "misogynist and racist" at the Pan American Games
- If at your next race Elliot Kipchoge was running would you ask him for his autograph
- New nationalwide poll says only 89% of Britons aged 16-29 years old think their life is meaningless and without purpose
- Resting Heart Rate: 28 bpm?
- Is the Nike Pegasus as great as everyone says it is?
- Jakob buys a very dope car
- Famous Marathon Cheat Rosie Ruiz Dies At Age 66
- Going Vegetarian? Going Vegan?
- Lehigh Track Coach Insensitive Comments
- The Cam Run. A 5k / Magum Mile for money & In Remembrance of Cameron Bean